1. Socially Successful Interactions
Technology is a tool in OUR lives, but play and communication skills are critical for your child’s growth and development. Team Esteem’s Social Skills Groups give children the practice they need to:
- Initiate and engage in peer play
- Respond appropriately to social cues
- Build on successful social moments with peers
We are experts at facilitating appropriate behavior to be applied in everyday life. Team Esteem works with your child on:
- Raising self-awareness
- Giving your child a voice to express needs and wants appropriately
- Recognizing the need for a sensory break
3. Flexible Thinking
You know those nights when you really want Chinese food but you give in to ordering pizza? We teach your child how to accept things that don’t go their way. Through our organized play, a child can learn to adapt life skills that carry over into classroom learning, such as:
- Understanding situations from multiple perspectives
- Sharing and taking turns
- Compromising to sustain engagement in play and curriculum
Want to learn more about how Team Esteem can help your child and family?
Call us at 917-426-7671 or click here.
Upper East Side: Upper West Side:
Wednesdays 4:00-5:00 pm Thursdays 4:00-5:00 pm
Thursdays 4:00-5:00 pm
*Current Promotion: 10% discount if you sign up for more than one class per week. Mention this promotion when you sign up!